2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BOYFRIEND ### TO DESIRE ME WITH ALL HIS HEART SOUL RIGHT NOW MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE MORE THAN IS WORK CAR ANYTHING NOW ALWAYS FOR ### TO RIGHT NOW LOVE ### TOTALLY ADORE ME MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY FOR ###'S LOVE FOR ME TO GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER FOR ### TO ASK TO...
Replies
5
Views
64
  • Locked
Lord God I am praying for you. Lift me up Lord. I can't do it without you. I need you.
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
in jesus name the flood gates of heaven are open for me I am richly incredibly abunadantly blessed supplied in jesus name all gold silver wealth riches money I call you to me right now come to me right now in jesus name wealth overtakes me right now the make up I desire overtakes me right now in...
Replies
3
Views
72
  • Locked
please pray for me. I STAND ON GOD'S PROMISE. I AM IN GOD'S FAVOR. I TRUST GOD'S UNKNOWN FUTURE FOR ME. I BELIEVE WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR ME IS ALREADY MINE. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN THE NATURAL, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE WORLD SAYS. MY FAITH IS IN GOD ALMIGHTY. THE SUPER...
Replies
4
Views
66
  • Locked
Thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. Dear God I am sorry if my faith wavers. I am sorry if I easily lose hope. I am sorry for my constant worries and anxieties. Dear God please forgive me because I know what I am doing is not right. God I do not want to hurt anyone. God I know it is...
Replies
7
Views
73
  • Locked
I command in Jesus name every single make up company brand in ### every one ### every one every make up brand and company everywhere to right now in Jesus name produce the totally very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting totally transforming amazing best ever new foundations tinted...
Replies
3
Views
61
  • Locked
I forgive this person but the mental wounds and emotional scars never seem to heal. Help me Lord Jesus!
Replies
5
Views
66
  • Locked
please pray I pray in Jesus name that every single time a photograph is taken of me with every camera that all pictures of me turn out totally awesome, totally stunning, outstanding now always in Jesus name I declare in Jesus name that I am incredibly photogenic my face is blessed my face is...
Replies
5
Views
52
  • Locked
my ###'s are blessed protected increase enlarge incredible abundantly right now wealth come to me right now abundant money ###'s financial blessing come to me right now in Jesus' names
Replies
4
Views
45
  • Locked
please pray for ### i need direction for sumthing
Replies
5
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom