2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
pray that my drawing gets better. & unspoken prayer request
Replies
2
Views
73
  • Locked
I pray for all people to see the blessings they have and not what they don't have. I pray for those that live with depression and mental disorders that keep them from living life in the light of happiness. I pray for the families of those who suffer with mental issues because it is truly a...
Replies
3
Views
68
  • Locked
I and my family have been getting attacks from my biological father and his sister. Last night God revealed the extent of their power to me in a dream. We have been getting it for years and it's stopping us from living in God's purpose for our life. Multiple pastors have told us how they have...
Replies
2
Views
55
T
  • Locked
prayer for restoration of ### and ###'s marriage Soften ###'s heart and all who are directing him for divorce. four children that need a special prayer for a hedge of protection during all of this STRONG PRAYER PLEASE MY HEART IS BROKEN
Replies
3
Views
57
  • Locked
Prayers wanted: the enemy keeps flagging my ads that I have up. LORD ADONAI - Yeshua help.
Replies
4
Views
54
  • Locked
I declare in Jesus' name I am blessed every part of me and my life is blessed my fiancés are blessed enlarge abundantly I declare in Jesus' name I am blessed with wealth now riches now strong health body supernatural power strength wisdom divine protection divine love lots of love lots of...
Replies
2
Views
63
  • Locked
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT MY FRIEND ### FALLS IN LOVE WITH ### AND THEY BOTH GET MARRIED SOON IN JESUS NAME
Replies
2
Views
59
  • Locked
divine and almighty father protect and give us peace in the world instead of violence and looting i ask in jesus name i give you all the honor and glory you are all i need in all this the great almighty who sits on the throne in heaven i place my all needs prayers,intentions,a major financial...
Replies
4
Views
74
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY I AM AWARDED QUICK FAST AND EASY PERSONEL INDEPANT PAYMENT AT HIGH RATE ALOT BETTER MORE THAN WHAT I AM GETTING NOW WITHOUT HAVING TO GO FOR MEDICAL IN JESUS NAME MY FIANCES ARE BLESSED ENLARGE MY FIANCIAL INCOME ENLARGES ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAMESS
Replies
2
Views
70
  • Locked
I PRAY FOR ### TO BE BLESSED GET ALOT ALOT BETTER STUNNING QAULITY STOCK DRESS CLOTHES EVERYTHING AT GREAT PRICES NOW I COMMAND ### TO BE REALLY BLESSED GET ALOT ALOT BETTER QUALITY STUNNING OUTSTANDING STOCK AT GRAET PRICES NOW IN JEUSS NAME I PRAY FOR MY CLOTHES TO GET BETTER BETTER BLESS ME...
Replies
2
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom