prayer for restoration of ### and ###'s marriage Soften ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdlueck
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tdlueck

Guest
prayer for restoration of ### and ###'s marriage

Soften ###'s heart and all who are directing him for divorce. four children that need a special prayer for a hedge of protection during all of this

STRONG PRAYER PLEASE MY HEART IS BROKEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray You bless my son’s marriage. His wife keeps lying to him & goes on holiday & dancing party with others without my son. He is so trusting & afraid to confront her. She’s taking advantage of his weakness, She’s addicted to Dancing instead of taking care of the house & family. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
216
I'm fasting and praying to God to help restore my marriage and provide for my family. My salary is over ### and can't buy food and basics for my ### children aged ###, ###, and ### months. I pray that ### lets me taste happiness again.
Replies
8
Views
225
Please touch and agree! We need prayers Father God, Lord Jesus, Tonight I come before You with a heart that is heavy, but a spirit that still believes. Just hours ago, I lifted my voice in praise and worship. I honored You. I called upon Your name. And then, in the middle of my worship, a storm...
Replies
11
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom