2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME MY FINANCES BLESSED ENLARGED ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW MIGHTY FINANCIAL BLESSING COME TO ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEQUES TO COME TO ME NOW IN JESUS NAME WEALTH RICHES COME TO ME RIGHT NOW FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE SOUTH THE WEST COME TO ME...
Replies
2
Views
50
  • Locked
LORD PLEASE TRANSFORM MY HOME THANK YOU FOR MY HOM NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING TRANSFORM IT BLESS MY HOME TO BE LOOK LIEK SHOW HOUSE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR ALL THE DECOR COLOURING WALL PAPER IN JESUS NAME BLESS ### TO PAINT ALL MY HOUSE AND DO A REALLY GOOD JOB BLESS ### TO BE MORE MORE GENEROUS WITH ME...
Replies
2
Views
45
  • Locked
pray that our family Thanksgiving gathering be filled with God's love and peace. Usually, our gatherings are filled with disgruntled family members that are not saved and always complaining about something. Pray the Lord give us His peace, joy, and love on that day.
Replies
4
Views
61
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR PERMANT TOTALLY HEALING FROM BAD PMT ALL PMT DEPPRESSION ANXITY FEAR WORRY ACHITTAION TENTION IRRITABLNESS WEAKNESS ALL NERVE PROBLEMS ALL DEEP SADNESS ALL HEAVYNESS SORROW NO MORE IN JESUS NAME ALL THESE THINGS CEASE TO EXIST IN MY WHOLE BODY RIGHT NOW PERMANTLY IN JEUSS NAME I...
Replies
2
Views
66
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY I AM GOING TO DOCTORS TUESDAY LORD GIVE HIM THE WISDOM TO GIVE ME THE RIGHT CONTRACEPTION PILL WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL THAT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY PMT DEPRESSION ACHITATION TENTION WEAKNESS PLEASE GIVE THE MY DOCTOR WISDOM KNOWLEDGE UNDERSTANDING TOWARDS ME AND PLEASE LORD GIVE ME...
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
Pray for me and ###. Lord God may your will be done in the relationship I have with him. God protect him and help him with his alcoholism. Give him the strength to overcome his struggles.
Replies
6
Views
111
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for calling ### and ### to be free, but do not allow him to misuse his freedom to indulge in the sinful nature, rather empower him to serve others in love. Lord I need, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
4
Views
55
?
  • Locked
I'm just so stressed. First, it was my package I ordered came up missing. The mail carrier was at fault, in this situation. It was a gift intended for my daughter. Then I woke up to my car mirror being damaged from someone side swiping it. I don't deserve the bad that's happening to me. I...
Replies
6
Views
127
  • Locked
Please pray with me that Satan and his minions stop attacking me. It's always worst around holidays. God is stronger than the enemy and has my best interests at heart. But sometimes that is really hard to see. I am so tired of being attacked. Please stand with me, Lord. I can't stand alone. I...
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Lord restore me mind, body and spirit to my best. I need you. I can't do it without you, I can't do it alone, I need to be me again. Put my life back together. Show me what I need to do. Bring me back. I lost myself in the last 10 months while caring for my injured son. I don't know where to...
Replies
5
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom