PLEASE PRAY I AM GOING TO DOCTOR'S TUESDAY LORD GIVE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY I AM GOING TO DOCTORS TUESDAY LORD GIVE HIM THE WISDOM TO GIVE ME THE RIGHT CONTRACEPTION PILL WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL THAT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY PMT DEPRESSION ACHITATION TENTION WEAKNESS PLEASE GIVE THE MY DOCTOR WISDOM KNOWLEDGE UNDERSTANDING TOWARDS ME AND PLEASE LORD GIVE ME A THE RIGHT PILL THAT IS A BLESSING TO ME WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS AND HEAL ME PERMANENTLY FROM ALL DEPRESSION WORRY ANXIETY TENTION ACHITATION IRRITABILITY WEAKNESS SADNESS SORROW PERMANENTLY BLESS ME WITH LOVE PEACE JOY HAPPINESS GOOD HEALTH STRONG BODY HEALTH PLEASE IN JESUS NAME
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am really scared I made a big mistake and I mess up everyone is mad at me. Ok I told my roommate I was leaving at the end of the month I suppose to give her a 30 day notice and when I told my brother about it he was mad at me I suppose to pay for the rent and deposit. I think it will be better...
Replies
11
Views
416
Very urgent lord please please make doctor ### when I see him on Monday fix my under eyes awesomely perfectly that there is absolutely no no raised bits at all no no hollows dark circles at all please give doctor ### supernatural skill wisdom to know how fix my under eyes awesomely amazingly...
Replies
6
Views
186
Tuesday I am going to a ### to give my application but there is an deep embedded fear please pray for me so my fear may be removed in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom