Tuesday I am going to a good ### to give my application

Zeeta karki

Disciple of Prayer
Tuesday I am going to a ### to give my application but there is an deep embedded fear please pray for me so my fear may be removed in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
335
I pray for God to give me a good paying job that I may be able to take care of my children and my siblings and parents I also pray for God to answer my prayers in setting my children free from poor concentration at school and from any form of bondage
Replies
7
Views
329
I am really scared I made a big mistake and I mess up everyone is mad at me. Ok I told my roommate I was leaving at the end of the month I suppose to give her a 30 day notice and when I told my brother about it he was mad at me I suppose to pay for the rent and deposit. I think it will be better...
Replies
11
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom