2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please please pray my boyfriend ### will love cherish me totally adore me more and more every day in every day fall in love with me more and more every day love me show me all his love to me abundantly be so so much more loving with me caring thoughtful conciderate understdning thouthful...
Replies
3
Views
66
D
  • Locked
Pray for me I have been so depressed for years I feel like I am cursed nothing goes right in my life for years. To add to my depression my grand daughter ### was to get married this past Sept. but called it off. She had an affair and destroyed her relationship with ### who is a good guy and the...
Replies
5
Views
205
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
Father God, There is distance physically between my spouse and I because of the country distance but we are strong within each other and ultimately you God. I pray that when our families and friends see us together they see the love and not we experience each day with each other through your...
Replies
4
Views
69
  • Locked
I am in desperate need today of prayer. After a serious conversation that began with ### stating he had closed his profile on a dating site that we met on, I let ### know how strong my feelings were and how I felt about him asking if he was ready to take a chance on us. All of our conversations...
Replies
4
Views
77
  • Locked
I ask God to send his angels to put a stop into my fiance's friends who are jealous of him at work and at home as they don't want to see him having good things in his life. I ask God's power to intervene at work as he has this big influence on the boss on how to run things and his boss listens...
Replies
4
Views
56
D
  • Locked
Pray that ### can forgive ### for all that she has done to him. Pray that the hate towards her can turn to love again They have a baby together she deserves to have them together. I pray for them to heal and forgive. I pray that God gives ### the strength to say she is sorry for what she did.
Replies
4
Views
262
  • Locked
prayer warrior and all who are reading this have a great and blessed thanksgiving from me ### ### and keep me in your prayers directed to God for the needs I have to be met released and final so I can move out and in my own place and find peace and happiness please by ###-###-### please thank...
Replies
5
Views
72
  • Locked
mighty and ever power full father God my all i give you 100 percent honor and glory always and forever i seek you first in your kingdom and righteousness i ask to receive the prayers, intentions, a major financial blessing peace, happiness, joy, wisdom and knowledge all the days of my life to...
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Today is the beginning of a new journey to believe and trust that living daily in God's laws and studying the Bible is the way to inner peace. Daily I ask for prayers to be answered. I thank you for your blessings. It has been a struggle. Keep me in peace with knowing you are...
Replies
4
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom