God Hear My Relationship Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerGirl18

Prayer Warrior
Father God,

There is distance physically between my spouse and I because of the country distance but we are strong within each other and ultimately you God. I pray that when our families and friends see us together they see the love and not we experience each day with each other through your loving grace. I pray their worries and doubts vanish because they see we are in Your hands Father God and we pray to glorify you each day. Please grant us the blessing of us being physically together soon. We have been so patient this year. From the moment of seeing each other's eyes we knew we belonged to each other in this life. I pray to finish my education there living in his country and I pray for my family's support as well as his sides support. Father God that we may teach others of Your holy words and glorify you in all we do. I pray our children to serve you. I pray our families to unite, look past their differences and love each other just as much as my spouse and I love each other and love you them God. I pray for Your guidance, wisdom, strength, peace, unification, and blessings. I thank You for all the pain we have been through, because it taught us how to live a better life in this world together and how to provide a beautiful future for our children. Thank You God for guiding us to each other, please guide us together physically for all of days. You know all in my heart and mind God, forgive me if I left anything out but I pray for your guidance and blessings over them. Thank You Dad. In your holy, all righteous name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you thank you thank you! I have so much gratitude and pray for forgiveness of my sins. I am not perfect but I pray I am perfect for you. Father God thank you for bringing ### into my life. I thank you that he is a man that keeps you first and has a beautiful heart. He treats me...
Replies
7
Views
183
Psalm 61:1-2 - King James Version 61 1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. 2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
201
Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom