2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear Lord I made a weird promise Lord please forgive me if eating there will ever cause any harm let me never eat there again if it doesn't encourage me and with me if I'm just being superstitious make it clear for Your name's sake and please make better my ### and ### in Jesus precious name amen
Replies
3
Views
51
  • Locked
Senior ### has extreme extreme favor on her case permanent social security fast approved and she gets an approved phone call fast according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
5
Views
67
  • Locked
Senior ### Gets Accepted approved fast phone call from social security permanent and all back pay is hers now with the blood of Jesus according to God's will 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
4
Views
63
  • Locked
I am feeling suicidal. I am ### yrs of age, have not worked for ### years, am living below the poverty line. No friends, no close ties with family. Just had a humungous fall out with my one and only daughter (### yrs) and will miss out on her wedding. She's held onto resentment towards me from...
Replies
9
Views
132
  • Locked
God, can you help me please, ### has died and left everything in a mess - things I didn't even know.. now I may be put out of our home with our pets, I can't bear that thought.. people are coming at me, his family, wanting to know about his finances, calling me over and over and sending nasty...
Replies
8
Views
104
  • Locked
Okay, I don't know if I was being proud and rude and too expectant of people or if someone else was just cold and uncharitable but please God, help me to process what just happened and help me to keep my cool. I ask this in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
6
Views
92
  • Locked
This lady needs all your prayers. She is in the hospital with Alzheimer's and only Jesus can heal her. Please pray that God will have her health back so she can rejoin us at church. She was such a wonderful example of holy living, especially for the girls. A role model. Also pray for those who...
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
Father God, Bless ### and ### with a heart that does not judge so she will not be judged. Give ### and ### a heart that does not condemn so she will not be condemned. But let her forgive and be forgiven. Bless ### with a heart that gives generously for you will give back to her proportion to...
Replies
5
Views
75
  • Locked
God, give me strength to stay strong and courageous during these dark times. Strengthen me to keep forgiving my enemies for all the evil they have done unto me and my daughter. Set my daughter and I free God to be happy and to acquire peace in our lives. We deserve rest and love in our lives...
Replies
5
Views
62
  • Locked
Father have mercy no more stealing killing destroying in our lives John 10:10 x7x7x7 no more poverty curse failure curse flip it already Lord bring in the power of the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 and as many Holy Angels of deliverance Daniel 6:27 x7x7x7 over my...
Replies
4
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom