2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold no more tears Father correct and make them stop coming between what God has ordained let no man come against what God has ordained Mark 10:9 X7X7X7 bind that verse to whoever and any evil.curses spirits demons blocking our way wrong patterns of...
Replies
3
Views
64
  • Locked
Lord, I asked that You will restore the relationship that ### and I shared so that he will see me again as the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with and commit to us having a till death do us part relationship which is the union of marriage and which is pleasing to You Lord and that...
Replies
3
Views
59
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am in dire NEED of financial breakthrough....I just want to be able to clear off all my debts especially my CREDIT CARD....I am really stress and I think it is affecting my health. I trust God and I know He will see me through so I am requesting prayer. God bless you all.
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Dear Lord please change ### heart to see your truth bring in as much light as it takes into the darkness and all consuming fire that he realizes he has hurt me for years giving up on our marriage reveal Holy Spirit about ### and how wrong he is reveal Holy Spirit he has to become loving to me...
Replies
3
Views
52
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband to come back home and that God destroys the adulterous affairs my husband is in.
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
Please pray that ### chooses me so we can start rebuilding & reconciling our relationship/get married, for him to start counseling with me, Lord please intervene. Humble us, heal us. Put a hedge of thorns to keep him from wandering away from me and remove all barriers and distractions. ### once...
Replies
4
Views
53
  • Locked
Please pray that she gets great test results and that she is in good health and that she never gets pancreatitis again.
Replies
5
Views
109
  • Locked
He has to take his math final in December and he isn't doing good with math, please pray that he passed it and the whole math course and please pray that the Lord gives him the strength and knowledge, God bless.
Replies
5
Views
56
  • Locked
My husband has an appointment with his surgeon to go over his CT scan to see what he is going to do, please pray the surgeon decides to make the right decision and that we get nothing but great news. I am so worried, please pray for strength.
Replies
7
Views
70
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold no more tears Father correct and make them stop coming between what God has ordained let no man come against what God has ordained Mark 10:9 X7X7X7 bind that verse to whoever and any evil.curses spirits demons blocking our way wrong patterns of...
Replies
3
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom