Please pray for me. I am in dire NEED ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylove

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me. I am in dire NEED of financial breakthrough....I just want to be able to clear off all my debts especially my CREDIT CARD....I am really stress and I think it is affecting my health. I trust God and I know He will see me through so I am requesting prayer. God bless you all.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im in dire need of financial help, im unemployed. behind in my Bill's. credit cards are maxed. Bank won't refinance mortgage. I don't want to lose are house. I have to have $80,000 by January 28/ 25 to the Bank. please pray for my family and i that everything goes good. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
419
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
187
When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom