This lady needs all your prayers. She is ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winters

Prayer Warrior
This lady needs all your prayers. She is in the hospital with Alzheimer's and only Jesus can heal her. Please pray that God will have her health back so she can rejoin us at church. She was such a wonderful example of holy living, especially for the girls. A role model. Also pray for those who are sick and need God's touch. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Our Father in Heaven,

I offer up this ### to you and ask that she be restored
so that she may continue with you and live to your glory

In Jesus Holy Name

Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
227
Please keep ### in your prayers. She is having brain surgery next week. I pray for her success. I pray that she is healed. I pray for her friends and family, too. I pray they all know You. Please provide them peace and comfort no matter what.
Replies
4
Views
321
Our church needs all your prayers to be full of the glory of the Lord and that lost souls will come to Jesus and find relief to their troubled souls. Pray for the choir to sing songs of praise that will reach heaven and all the redeemed of the Lord will rejoice hearing the voice of the Lord...
Replies
8
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom