2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
dear lord please let ### and ### be married lord please help ### see and feel the love inside ###'s heart may he never forsake or take her love for granted lord please keep ### at ###'s side always lord please let them live a life together filled with peace love and happiness lord keep them...
Replies
2
Views
80
  • Locked
Lord God, Pls listen to my prayers. Pls hear me. Pls help ### and me in our relationship. Pls help us. Pls heal our broken relationship Lord God. Pls heal, restore and reconcile my relationship with ###. pls hear me. Father I've been doing everything I can to be the person you want me to be for...
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
Please help me with my drawing oh my Lord and God. Thank you Lord.
Replies
2
Views
83
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, he desperately needs a job. He has applied for so many and never hears anything back. Also, a previous business associate also owes him money and is refusing to pay. Please pray that this man will be convicted and pay him what he owes, and that a job will come forth right...
Replies
3
Views
62
  • Locked
I'm sitting in church like I do everyday. Everyday life goes wrong and bad. Is this concept of faith and prayer true? Everyday I sit in the same spot and dedicating my life to prayer and everyday life has a new problem and gets worse.
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
Sometimes it seems that God just doesn't hear me. I know He does, but I feel the hopelessness of life and it overwhelms me like a dark cloud. Are you listening, God, can you hear my prayers?
Replies
4
Views
114
  • Locked
Father God, Let ###, ###, and ### consider how to stimulate others to love and good deeds. Let ###, ###, and ### encourage others to realize that the time of your return is drawing near and we are called to assemble together as your church. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you...
Replies
3
Views
73
  • Locked
God I pray you will answer my petitions for my hope is in you. I am weak and need to be lifted and held up in the gap for I have grown weary please turn this into joy and bring us out of these trials and hardships we have and are facing in Jesus name. I ask for your blessings Amen
Replies
4
Views
159
  • Locked
God I know your here and I know you hear my prayers. I love you God. I'm sorry please forgive me father, I'm a little overwhelmed with everything going on. My mind is all over the place and I over think every situation. Please Jesus put my mind at rest and help me to concentrate on you. Please...
Replies
6
Views
68
  • Locked
May you bless and keep my baby. May she be allowed to see through clearer eyes than mine. That you protect her and make sure she always knows to keep herself safe for me because all my love is with her. And I know true love because of her. And through her have a better understanding of you...
Replies
5
Views
76
Back
Top Bottom