Father God, Let ###, ###, and ### consider how to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Let ###, ###, and ### consider how to stimulate others to love and good deeds. Let ###, ###, and ### encourage others to realize that the time of your return is drawing near and we are called to assemble together as your church. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:13 : If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me; Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:13, Job is reflecting on how he has treated others, specifically his servants. He is...
Replies
11
Views
245
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:13 – “If I have denied justice to any of my servants, whether male or female, when they had a grievance against me…” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:13, Job is reflecting on how he has treated others, specifically his...
Replies
11
Views
195
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:13: If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me; Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:13, Job is reflecting on how he has treated others, specifically his servants. He is...
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom