2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
185
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who spent the day in the emergency room because her blood pressure is out of control. Please pray for her to be healed and return to full health and to have peace and feel surrounded by God's love and strength. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
Replies
5
Views
65
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### needs to focus on ### future and try to make some decisions about how to move forward.
Replies
4
Views
48
  • Locked
Please pray that my nieces are returned to their mom soon. There dad has taken them and doesn't want to give them back to my ###. They want to be with their mom. Please pray God's will and perfect plan take place. Please pray they are safe. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
Replies
2
Views
50
  • Locked
Father God, Give ###, ###, and ### the power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is your love, a magnificent God love that surpasses knowledge. Father God, May ###, ###, and ### be filled to the measure of all the fullness of you. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you...
Replies
2
Views
55
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who was put on the wrong blood pressure medication. She didn't feel right so only took half of what was prescribed but still ended up in the emergency room. She was extremely scared. Please pray she gets on the right medication and is connected with the right doctor...
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
After all that's happened and all I've been going through, I truly believe that a huge part of me has died. I have no happiness, I have no joy, I feel as though they all have gotten what they want and put me, the real me, to death. I don't know what you have left for me. Although I have died...
Replies
3
Views
69
  • Locked
Jesus, I really need this job that is close to my home. Please let them choose me. I feel that I did terrible on my job interview. I hate being locked up in the house again. Please help.
Replies
5
Views
65
  • Locked
I pray in Jesus Christ name every time I get my photograph taken with every camera it turns out totally awesome, totally stunning, astonishing, outstanding of me now always better. Can ask, think, imagine Lord, oplease do this for me. I declare I am incredibly photogenic in Jesus name. I cover...
Replies
3
Views
63
  • Locked
FATHER GOD THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AND ###. I pray me and my whole family will be at peace with one another and with ### no arguing, fighting, disputes of any kind, no tension, no bitterness, no hate, anger, no resentment, no sinfulness of any kind and that it will...
Replies
3
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom