2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I to have healthy and balanced blood pressure. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
Replies
2
Views
49
  • Locked
Please pray for my granddaughter who has a very serious disease and is only ### years old. Also that she will receive God into her life.
Replies
5
Views
68
  • Locked
Prayers that my friend realizes what great friend I am and apologizes for the cold way he's been acting towards me. I was there for him when needed someone. I have forgiven him and maybe someday he will apologize for his ways.
Replies
4
Views
61
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###'s blood pressure to be healthy and balanced. Please pray for just the right medication and doctors. Please pray for a good night sleep and peace and supernatural love to surround her. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
Replies
3
Views
45
  • Locked
Binding Demonic Spirits From Answering Wrong Prayers Binding Demonic Spirits From Answering Wrong Spoken Prayers Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Christ’s Holy Name. I ask You Lord Jesus Christ according to John 14:13 & 14 to bind satan and all demonic spirits ears deaf and eyes blind...
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
1. I WORSHIP GOD Because He Is My Creator Lord, I worship You as the Creator of heaven and earth. All things made by You and everything You created is good. I praise You for all our beautiful creation. You placed the earth on its foundation so that it can never be moved (Psalm 104:5). Your right...
Replies
2
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray that ### chooses me so we can start rebuilding & reconciling our relationship/get married, for him to start counseling with me, Lord please intervene. Humble us, heal us. Put a hedge of thorns to keep him from wandering away from me and remove all barriers and distractions. ### once...
Replies
2
Views
59
  • Locked
. Prayers to Abide in Christ Lord Jesus, keep us abiding in You, and You in us. Otherwise we cannot bear fruit. Apart from you we can do nothing. We thank You that you will abide in us, and keep us looking to you. You will keep us abiding in you all the time. We thank You that through You we...
Replies
2
Views
65
  • Locked
Lord, I believe: I wish to believe in Thee. Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved, (not limited) and let it penetrate my thought, Lord, let my faith be joyful and give peace and gladness to my spirit, and dispose (prepare) it for prayer with you so that the inner bliss of its fortunate...
Replies
4
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom