2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Pleasw Lord let me have Christmas with ###
Replies
2
Views
76
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage.
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you that my prayers were answered and granted by only you. I want you to please continue helping me, hearing me, mending me, encouraging me to be strong, strengthen my belief and to continually be a good follower of you. I may not be a perfect Mom, sister...
Replies
2
Views
76
  • Locked
my lover is one year elder than me and he is very rich. he always says that though he can promise that he loves me he can't promise that he will marry me due to this matter. now we are in two different countries since last ###. I am scared that I will lose him. I want him. please help me.
Replies
2
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord, I asked a church to assist someone today. The person really needs help and the staff in this church are equipped to assist in a way that I can't. I felt really dismissed by the person on the phone there, almost like they found my request irritating. I used to go to that church before I...
Replies
2
Views
59
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
2
Views
74
  • Locked
Father have mercy no more stealing killing destroying in our lives John 10:10 x7x7x7 no more poverty curse failure curse flip it already Lord bring in the power of the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 and as many Holy Angels of deliverance Daniel 6:27 x7x7x7 over my...
Replies
2
Views
57
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold Defend and deliver us Isaiah 31:5 Break Rahab, in pieces, and scatter your enemies with your strong arm Ps89:10 x7x7x7 Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps45:5...
Replies
2
Views
68
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold no more tears Father correct and make them stop coming between what God has ordained let no man come against what God has ordained Mark 10:9 X7X7X7 bind that verse to whoever and any evil.curses spirits demons blocking our way wrong patterns of...
Replies
2
Views
67
  • Locked
Protection over my site and life no one evil follows me no word curses no evil selfish prayers ever again or uses any evil against me right now according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
2
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom