2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please pray ### my husband about our marriage. ### needs deliance affaires young girl. ### didn't see him about ### years. ### needs holy spirit convection. ### needs to stay out of our marriage. send the warrioring to fight my battle. angels
Replies
4
Views
70
  • Locked
Please pray very powerful prayers for any blockages and hindrances and all evil and any plan of any evil to be completely and permanently removed from my fiancée ### and me ### and every aspect and area and dimension of our beautiful life and beautiful relationship and our wedding plans and...
Replies
4
Views
74
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY WITH ALL YOUR HEART THAT THE NEW TREATMENT FOR MY FIANCEE ###. WILL WORK FAR BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS TREATMENT.....THAT THIS NEW INJECTION WILL HAVE NO SIDE EFFECTS ON ###.....PLEASE PRAY THAT ANY BRUISING WILL BE SMALL AND WILL HEAL QUICKLY AND FULLY AND LEAVE NO MARKS ON HER...
Replies
4
Views
56
  • Locked
I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalms 34:4 So Father, in Jesus name thank you for delivering me and my beautiful fiancee ### and for answering all our prayers, that you are blessing us exceedingly above what we could ever hope for in every aspect...
Replies
3
Views
56
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus and Father God I am thankful that you spoke to me and I took the day of from work on Monday 24th November I am thankful that I picked my wonderful beautiful fiancée ### up from the hairdressers at the right time and the place today, that you saved my fiancée ### from all harm as...
Replies
4
Views
85
  • Locked
Please pray my glucose and cholesterol levels are well with the normal range and will improve and my pancreas is functioning normal and I am no longer classed as diabetic, ever, in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
4
Views
65
  • Locked
please pray my fiancee ###.###.### increases in weight so reaches to about ### stone ### pound ### months time and her general health is much improved, Amen
Replies
3
Views
49
  • Locked
Please pray with your heart, that the holiday claim insurance will be honoured and we will get all the full refund returned to us or ### without any fuss or hitches or complications, Amen
Replies
3
Views
56
  • Locked
Please pray that all our wedding plans for our wedding next year June 7th 2015 will all come to fruition. Please pray ### will find the perfect wedding dress for her and she will look and be so beautiful when she tries it on and on the wedding day. Please pray we will find the perfect suit for...
Replies
3
Views
64
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray and thank you that you have CRUSHED AND DEMOLISHED ###. P, I pray no harm will come to him or his family, but I pray for once and for all, ### is crushed and he has stopped this attitude towards me of being a bully and even passive aggressive, amen, that he rejoices in what a...
Replies
3
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom