2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Thank you Lord Jesus for this new day and new week for my new life, thank you for being our saviour and friend. Thank you for My beautiful fiancée ### as we both repent on all our sins, thank you for cleansing our whole bodies, minds and souls with your blood and flesh and by the power of the...
Replies
2
Views
50
  • Locked
Please pray for the Holy Spirit to overpower and overwhelm my fiancée ###. ###, me ###, and our relationship, and all our family, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, St. ### church in ###, ###, all our friends and all our neighbours, all my colleagues and...
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
Please pray we will get the flat completely cleared way before the exchange date of ### buying the flat. Please pray we can sell all the furniture and some bits and pieces in the flat. Please pray ### or anyone else does not want me or ask me to get the boiler serviced, and I can get it to work...
Replies
2
Views
48
  • Locked
Please pray for my fiancee ### and me, ###, Please pray our first Christmas together, will be more than what we hope for, full of God's love, complete peace and joy and happiness and we are both feeling in great health, full of warmth, romance, tender love, great food, that we will have...
Replies
2
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for fiancée's ### face and nose for God to work a miracle for a speedy and permanent healing and restoration on all her spots, that God will cast out all causes of these spots in her nose and on her face, in Jesus name, and restore her face and nose back to being clear, Amen
Replies
2
Views
38
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus and Father God I am thankful that you spoke to me and I took the day off from work today, Monday 24th November I am thankful that I picked my wonderful beautiful fiancée ### up from the hairdressers at the right time and the place today, that you saved my fiancée ### from all...
Replies
2
Views
49
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus and Father God I am thankful that you spoke to me and I took the day off from work today, Monday 24th November I am thankful that I picked my wonderful beautiful fiancée ### up from the hairdressers at the right time and the place today, that you saved my fiancée ### from all...
Replies
2
Views
92
  • Locked
Thank you so much for your prayers for me & ###. God has blessed our phone talks so much & given us so much joy & such a beautiful friendship. Please continue to pray that God would bless us richly and make clear His perfect will, step by step. The Lord has clearly spoken to me about this...
Replies
3
Views
76
  • Locked
I went to the doctor and after she did a rectal exam she said she didn't see nothing inside the rectum but she said to wait a few more days and if the problems don't stop she said I may need a colonoscopy. Please, pray the swelling goes down and the problems to go to the bathroom stop. In Jesus...
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
Please keep the Christians of the ### in your prayers as they continue to face persecution Thank you so much
Replies
6
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom