2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Father God Please be with me. You are my hope. Please Father God, Please have ### realize that he is taking me for granted and by a change of heart may he stop and treat me better. May he show me the love we once shared. Please come to him in a powerful way my Lord. Hear my cry with this...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
Lord please show me how to go about to clear the finance on my ### I ask in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
93
  • Locked
As far back as I can remember my mom has been giving her tithes and supported many missionaries and I remember her helping school age kids by buying them clothing and their school pics, etc. Now that she is a senior citizen she lives on a fixed income, I do my very best to help her, cook for...
Replies
5
Views
81
  • Locked
I actually have two requests tonight. First of all, I would like to pray for peace in ###. I pray that God will show the rioters that riots and destroying things, and hurting people is not the answer. Second of all, I would like to request a personal prayer for me and my family. My dog whom I...
Replies
8
Views
87
  • Locked
God ‘made them male and female.’a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,b 8and the two will become one flesh.’c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.â€x7‘x7‘x7 bind these verses to...
Replies
2
Views
60
  • Locked
As the Holiday season approaches especially with Thanksgiving being around the corner, I always take the time to reflect on the year that has passed & my blessings I am so thankful for. Although my year has been a Roller coaster ride of different emotions, life lessons, & adventures. I couldn't...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold no more tears Father correct and make them stop coming between what God has ordained let no man come against what God has ordained Mark 10:9 X7X7X7 bind that verse to whoever and any evil.curses spirits demons blocking our way wrong patterns of...
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
Please lord I pray you hear my prayers and pray they are answered. Please lord please. Amen
Replies
2
Views
114
  • Locked
Lord, please let the Thanksgiving meal that I prepared be a HUGE HIT with all of my family and love interest. Please make it very delicious, satisfying, clean, and outstanding. And it is one of the best Thanksgiving get togethers that all of us ever had. Please let my cooking skills be...
Replies
3
Views
57
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my son miraculous healing of his hearing loss only YOU GOD can heal my son I beg of you LORD please please
Replies
7
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom