2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I pray for God's blessings all over my life and family.
Replies
4
Views
57
  • Locked
<<<PLEASE PRAY AND AGREE WITH ME>>> Father God we pray a hedge of protection over Two-year-old ###, missing from ###, ###,(He is Autistic & it's been ###) Lord as crews continued to search we pray you guide them. Lord if someone has him let it be known, And please wrap...
Replies
9
Views
127
  • Locked
Please if you have a second pray for ### and I. There's too much to write but ### REALLY need some help/prayer more than ever. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
5
Views
52
  • Locked
Father God, I know you love me so much. I feal like I fail you every minute of every day. I am weak and stumble so much. I have a tendency to only seek You when I'm hurting or struggling. I am so ashamed. Please "create in me a clean heart o God and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not...
Replies
9
Views
127
  • Locked
When I saw my spouse, I knew he was the one. Something kept telling me just to wait and be patient, and months later I heard a voice so real out of nowhere telling me not to worry because him and I will be married and will be together in life. Sometimes I feel worry and anxiety but I remember...
Replies
5
Views
77
  • Locked
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
259
  • Locked
FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS. HARDSHIPS THAT BRING CLOSER TO YOU AND HOME AND OUR LORD YOUR SON JESUS. Let us not be discouraged from doing YOUR WILL or becoming like YOUR TRUE SON JESUS. Please let us remember that YOU GOD ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND ALL THAT IS GOOD YOU HAVE...
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### to find Jesus. For him to forgive all those who have hurt him and for him to forgive himself. Please pray for his health as he shakes really bad. Please pray for healing and a miracle in his life. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
Replies
6
Views
57
  • Locked
Please pray for a miracle for my ###'s blood pressure to healthy and balanced. For my blood pressure to return to normal and for my kidneys to be healed. Please pray my ### is honest with herself and that she feels loved. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
70
  • Locked
I pray for a miracle, that when ### comes to take out our fence that ### fix's the fence the way the city wants it to be. The city wants it to be vinyl instead but it costs more, ### and ### shouldn't have to pay for this since it wasn't our fault. but ### is wanting us to pay this. Boy, I...
Replies
3
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom