2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I'm struggling with clarification and guidance and I long to hear from you. Is it that my disobedience has shut my abilities to effectively hear from You? Lord please have mercy on me and graciously hear my call. You know me, your daughter and my struggles. Apart from You, I'm...
Replies
3
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord I come before you with heavy heart. My love and relation is in trouble. I need your help. Lord due to some reasons ### and I hurted each other. Lord now he blocked all my contacts. Lord he promised me to marry me this year. Lord you the reason the here. Lord I am asking him to forgive me by...
Replies
2
Views
86
  • Locked
God ‘made them male and female.’a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,b 8and the two will become one flesh.’c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.†bind these verses to my marriage...
Replies
2
Views
50
  • Locked
Still missing my ex-boyfriend but he still with someone else. God please either bring them back to me or bring someone else New into my life. God I want so badly to have my own children and family, but I know things happen your time. Please help me to have patience and stronger faith in your...
Replies
2
Views
74
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother. While she is healthy for the most part she is tired and often depressed. Pray that God will bring a joy into her life. I need prayer that by Dec. 1st, I will completely give up cigarettes as my smoking cessation class has recommended this date as the final stop.
Replies
6
Views
68
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s health as she is being evaluated to determine the severity of her condition. Please pray for her to be okay and to start feeling better. Thanks
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
I need prayer for ###. Pray please that God will keep her in his care and fill her with his spirit. Also pray that he will do the same for her minor children and place angels all around them to keep them always protected.
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. He is a ### year old that has been accused of a robbery that he says he did not commit. He goes to trial in the morning and he really needs prayer for God to deliver him from these allegations. Also pray for his mother and family members that they will be blessed in their...
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Again, I ask for prayer for my ### who is having breathing troubles. He is ### but has always been very active. He lives in the ### where it is now quite cold. Help me to pray for his recovery. I earnestly want him to be able to be active until his final days. Thank you all. God is our Maker...
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
My job of ### months will end on Jan. 1st. I need prayer for God to bless me to build a resume with the help of a professional service that offers free help. I also need prayer for God to bless me with steady staff work until I get a permanent position that I can retire from. I really need your...
Replies
5
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom