2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Healing in my mind, emotions, marriage God has planned for me
Replies
4
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord, answer my prayer. I pray for a good day at work for my ###. Good meetings. Let it be a positive day. ###
Replies
4
Views
56
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold Defend and deliver us Isaiah 31:5 Break Rahab, in pieces, and scatter your enemies with your strong arm Ps89:10 x7x7x7 Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps45:5...
Replies
3
Views
53
  • Locked
God ‘made them male and female.’a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,b 8and the two will become one flesh.’c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.†God enough bring me my marriage...
Replies
2
Views
81
  • Locked
THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU DADDY(GOD) FOR ALL YOU ARE! :-) ~MUCH LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL~
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
I ask for deep sleep for ### hours straight starting now in Jesus Name.
Replies
2
Views
58
  • Locked
SEEKING HEALING FROM GOD. I AM CHRONIC HEPATITIS B. PRAY FOR ### MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
I pray for financial wisdom and insight in the name of Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
53
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me! I'm so lost, I don't know why I am so tormented, and I don't feel like God cares. Why has the Lord never helped me when I'm in pain? I have always turned to music or myself, I don't feel like I can turn to God. Please pray for me, ask Jesus to speak to me, and save me...
Replies
3
Views
63
  • Locked
W Break all assignments of the enemy against our finances in the name of Jesus. Break all curses of poverty, lack, debt, and failure in the name of Jesus. Rebuke and cast out all spirits of the cankerworm, palmerworm, caterpillar, and locust, that would eat up our blessings in the name of Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom