Lord Jesus please help me! I'm so lost, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus please help me! I'm so lost, I don't know why I am so tormented, and I don't feel like God cares. Why has the Lord never helped me when I'm in pain? I have always turned to music or myself, I don't feel like I can turn to God. Please pray for me, ask Jesus to speak to me, and save me soon.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My heart has grown so hard, my soul bitter, my relationship with the Lord completely cold. I've lost all passion and fire, and it feels like it will never come back. I am utterly lost. I fear I am damned for eternity.
Replies
10
Views
136
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
179
Hi everyone, I have turned my back on the Lord too many times. I lie, I cheat, I make poor decisions. I am tired of it. I am tired of the guilt. I am tired of the crushing pain in realizing how awful I have been. I have allowed myself to rot, to become horrid, vain, and cruel towards others, and...
Replies
12
Views
585
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom