Lord, answer my prayer. I pray for a good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, answer my prayer. I pray for a good day at work for my ###. Good meetings. Let it be a positive day. ###
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear and answer my prayers soon and very soon. I pray my daughter ### will get good news this week and have an apartment in ### for her and her dog. Lord please make a way for me and my family. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
264
Thank you Lord. I pray to make it safely to ### today and return back home safely on Friday. I pray my grandson ### gets a job soon as possible. My daughter ### gets a better job and find a safe and reliable place to stay in ### as soon as possible. Lord I need you now. I pray my daughter ###...
Replies
12
Views
219
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear and will answer my prayers. I pray to be free of negativity, healed, remove my depression. A financial blessing and miracle. My daughter ### and her dog find a place to live in ### this week, she receive a financial blessing to pay her rent and car payment...
Replies
12
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom