2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now Mark 10:7-10 let no man come against what God has ordained bind all these verses to any women coming against my marriage God has planned that are trying to get ahold, see, text, contact, are in his thoughts desires of my Husband not in God's...
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
Please pray that I get to my urologist appointment.
Replies
5
Views
97
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
4
Views
617
  • Locked
I hope I have a good day today till next to next Sunday please pray for me I don't want to be with ### anymore hope God gifts me with a new love to enjoy my life with please pray for me I hate ### and will never forgive her for what she done to me
Replies
4
Views
89
  • Locked
Put to death and strip all power of the spirit of lies spoil its goods and every curse sent our way turn into a blessing over my family
Replies
4
Views
67
  • Locked
Father have mercy no more stealing killing destroying in our lives John 10:10 x7x7x7 no more poverty curse failure curse flip it already Lord bring in the power of the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 and as many Holy Angels of deliverance Daniel 6:27 x7x7x7 over my...
Replies
3
Views
53
  • Locked
I posted my citizenship application yesterday, please pray for me that everything goes well and works up to God's grace In Jesus Name and that the whole process goes smoothly. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now Mark 10:7-10 let no man come against what God has ordained bind all these verses to any women coming against my marriage God has planned that are trying to get ahold, see, text, contact, are in his thoughts desires of my Husband not in God's...
Replies
3
Views
56
  • Locked
I plead a case Isaiah 53:5 x7x7x7 Micah 6:2 Move the mountains my car is going to be repossessed because I can't afford it and it's not running right. Father I need a car this isn't a want it's a need I haven't been able to get groceries, go to CR, bible study, church it's making it really hard...
Replies
4
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for my fiancée's ###'s osteopath appointment today will be richly blessed in every way and Mr ### will be full of praise and is extremely pleased with ###'s neck and back and all over, Amen
Replies
4
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom