Please pray that I get to my ### appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow my mom has an appointment for a scan. Please pray for her, everything be okay, and the surgery comes out successful, and the Lord be with her.
Replies
9
Views
177
I thank God that I found this site every time.. it's valuable that people can actually share each other their prayers.. Abba... please everyone.. I'm grateful that we can be together in ur name. ❤️ I need ur prayers for my ### visa appointment as I didn't get it yet, but my ### has gotten.. I'm...
Replies
9
Views
319
Please pray I'm able to get an appointment ASAP to my pain management doctor. I overslept and it's hard to get another appointment. Please pray they give me an appointment soon. Ijnipa
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom