I posted my citizenship application yesterday, please pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I posted my citizenship application yesterday, please pray for me that everything goes well and works up to God's grace In Jesus Name and that the whole process goes smoothly.

In Jesus Name.

Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that I get my citizenship approved and to start the process with ### in Jesus' name. Father, you know all the details of this prayer. I pray that I get to adopt 4 kittens as soon as possible. Thank you, please help me with the guitar in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
340
Need prayers for my ### citizenship application 🙏 to lodge online need prayer for my ### hairdressing business
Replies
5
Views
251
I filed for my divorce yesterday, please pray for no errors to be officially stamped. Jesus, you know my life and only you... Just like I don't know people's lives, all I do is support in prayer. I filled yesterday, I pray for no errors to be found and to be officially stamped and approved so he...
Replies
10
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom