2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
My hope is only in God's mercy! Let us pray, the Lord to strengthen me and blessed me financially! I know that Christ is a merciful God and He will not leave, me and my family destitute! Let us pray for a financial breakthrough and prosperity in my life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be...
Replies
4
Views
65
  • Locked
pray that ### will be thanksgiving. pray that we are married soon and we move to ### soon
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother to be quieten down towards me, and for our relationship to be restored.
Replies
6
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray regarding my teeth, the gums are receding and I do not want to lose my teeth. I do take care of them so this is a concern for me. Please pray for healing for my gums and teeth. Thank you very much for any prayers. God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
250
M
  • Locked
Lord Jesus with all my trust in YOU alone and knowing that YOU alone can grant this to me, I ask that my brother ### will get a good job soon as per his profile and that he will start on the new job immediately too. Heavenly Father I ask that there will be a total transformation ### behavior...
Replies
6
Views
76
  • Locked
Lord please open communication between me and ### which most needed. Lord you know that we are speaking from more than months passed. Lord please open heart of My ### to realize this. Please lord please. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
My Lord, My God have mercy on me! Thank You Lord, and please bless me with Your presence touch my heart and help me to draw near. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
6
Views
99
  • Locked
My Lord, My God have mercy on me! Thank You Lord, and please bless me with Your presence touch my heart and help me to draw near. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
5
Views
84
  • Locked
Please pray for a speedy payment from the person who stole my property so ### and I will not lose our apartment. We need a miracle so badly right now, and I've barely got a shred of faith left.
Replies
8
Views
80
Back
Top Bottom