2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please help me to activate my faith and receive the gift of salvation.
Replies
8
Views
72
  • Locked
help me please-no more tears....
Replies
9
Views
94
  • Locked
Cover ### with the blood of Jesus. Protect ### from evil and sickness. I pray that his day at work is blessed and the call with ### is successful. I pray for Your blessings in abundance. ###Amen
Replies
4
Views
78
  • Locked
We need your prayer support! Satan attacks the relationship between me and my brother ###! Lord make us and confirmed to be in unity and unanimity - me and my brother ###. May the Lord strengthen and build the Kingdom of God in our relationship forever! May God make us to stick together as true...
Replies
5
Views
68
  • Locked
Pray that the Lord will have mercy and bless my bank account and this to be lasting!
Replies
5
Views
66
  • Locked
I believe wholeheartedly that God is the one who was pleased to learn precisely theology and he has repeatedly been faithful to me for this career. Let's send a our prayers to Christ and ask Him to show the faithful, merciful and gracious to me, more than any other time of these lectures ahead...
Replies
3
Views
69
Replies
7
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray in agreement for ### and I that we do not get discouraged we need a breakthrough miracle from God with a better home, financial, he has been helping us but obstacles keep popping up. Also healing for ### and that it's all in his hand we are very thankful to him for everything. In the...
Replies
4
Views
142
  • Locked
My Lord Jesus, Yours is given all Power in heaven and in earth! Lord and King, help, protect and saveguard my house and me! My Lord and only Helper, grant my house and me peace in mind and heart, which transcends all understanding. In Your Holy and Victorious name, I pray our Heavenly...
Replies
6
Views
86
  • Locked
I wish to say to you and to the Lord that I have problems with his carnal passions, with wishes of people of the opposite sex and other sexual sins such problems. These sins and problems are very serious, dangerous and can destroy ministries and walking me to the Lord !! Please do pray all...
Replies
3
Views
86
Back
Top Bottom