2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
JESUS the great provider, please bless me with abundant financial blessings, a ### lot for apartment and bed spacer.
Replies
6
Views
163
  • Locked
I thank you for your prayers. Everything went well at the funeral of ###'s mother yesterday. Even her brother turned up. Please pray that there will come peace between him and his sisters.
Replies
4
Views
188
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend to be healed, she's in very bad pain. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
64
  • Locked
LORD, please, please I beg you for your miracle healing to restore the hearing loss of my ###. give him a bright future. I TRUST IN YOU LORD
Replies
7
Views
82
  • Locked
ALMIGHTY FATHER, I pray that my children ### should focus more on their studies. Please give both ### wisdom and make them see why they need to study. Give them a power of mind to easily understand the discussion in class. I TRUST IN YOU LORD.
Replies
6
Views
94
  • Locked
Keep ### sharp and clear throughout the meeting. Make ### understood well by his bosses and let them be happy. Give ### the right words to say. I beg You to have mercy on ###. Bless ###, Lord. ### Amen
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
wealth riches come to me right now I call you to me right now from the north the east the south the west come to me now in jesus name wealth overtakes me right now in jesus name lord make this reality for me in jesus name
Replies
3
Views
63
  • Locked
I posted my citizenship application yesterday, please pray for me that everything goes well and works up to God's grace In Jesus Name and that the whole process goes smoothly. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
67
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I pray for our two sons to focus more on their studies. Old son has an exam this Friday but I don't see him revising much. Please give both boys wisdom and make them see why they need to study. ###JPAmen
Replies
5
Views
71
  • Locked
please pray I pray in Jesus name for my electricity to be blessed and for my electricity and gas bill to right now be 30 pounds a month no more in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom