2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Pray for all that is on road traveling to have safe trips also pray all keep there power in this wet snow storm and pray for safety God Bless Thanks
Replies
10
Views
111
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, I pray for those who are unsheltered, street people, squatter people. I pray for their lifestyle that they will work to have food, clothes, shelter and education, that they will leave all their vices especially illegal drugs, cigarettes and liquors. It came from the news that...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
God please do in me what “You” need to do and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
30
  • Locked
Lord I beg and plead for you to please hear my prayers. Lord control had been lost from me. You have control and power to move this mountain. Lord I pray today is a good day. Amen
Replies
9
Views
110
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, Tomorrow, I'll be turning ### years old but my personal growth doesn't match my age. I have many things that I want but still I cannot do. I want to change. I still depend on elders on my decisions because of fear of mistakes. I have no self-discipline. I am afraid to risk or do...
Replies
2
Views
272
  • Locked
My wife ### ### and me, ###, got remarried in January. She is drinking again and is seeing another man. She doesn’t want anything to do with The Lord. She made me move out two months ago and when I did she started filing for a divorce. She was pressuring me to sign them but I told her no, God...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me. Please pray for God to help me as only He can.
Replies
5
Views
68
  • Locked
Please pray that ### chooses me so we can start rebuilding & reconciling our relationship/get married, for him to start counseling with me, Lord please intervene. Humble us, heal us. Put a hedge of thorns to keep him from wandering away from me and remove all barriers and distractions. ### once...
Replies
3
Views
50
  • Locked
Blessed is the one who does not walk in the step of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners. take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord and who meditates in His law day and night. Psalm 1. 1,2 Would you please pray for this dear lady who is old and...
Replies
4
Views
72
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, I pray for my work. I am doing this the best that I can be but maybe this is really not for me because I think I'm still not learning. I am praying really hard that the MOA will be finished signing by the president of the school and that we can catch up before Friday, that their...
Replies
4
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom