Healing Salvation And Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
My wife ### ### and me, ###, got remarried in January. She is drinking again and is seeing another man. She doesn’t want anything to do with The Lord. She made me move out two months ago and when I did she started filing for a divorce. She was pressuring me to sign them but I told her no, God hates divorce. She has filed for divorce. I responded to the divorce. It will probably be 3 months for a hearing. More than enough time for God. It’s also hard because we work together. She came up to me the other day explaining why she wants a divorce, and I just told her about God and she told me that was a turnoff. Please pray the Holy Spirit will convict her heart and she would accept Jesus as her savior. Also for me to have strength for patience as The Lord works in her. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally, spiritually. He has been under severe spiritual attack for way too long. For his/our salvation. For my sanity. I don’t know what is going on, I’m extremely stressed, my husband is over the top stressed &...
Replies
6
Views
154
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband. Many serious health issues, under nonstop spiritual attack getting worse. States daily wants to be dead. I just received news that upcoming hearing (all, not just husband's) are postponed without giving us a new date. I need to...
Replies
10
Views
217
In Jesus's name please pray it is God's will to heal my husband in all ways. Multiple medical conditions, extreme anger & depression. States daily wants to be dead. I never know what kind of mood he will be in. Just now, EXTREMELY angry for something minor (but I'm sure it's also a build up of a...
Replies
12
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom