2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
OH' MAGNIFY THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED! LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD! SHALL THE ROCKS CRY OUT ON OUR BEHALF? I PRAY FOR EVERYONE THAT NAMES THE NAME OF CHRIST TO WALK IN THE LIGHT! TO PROCLAIM THE WORD OF GOD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS! TO WALK IN LOVE! (BEFORE GOD)
Replies
3
Views
55
  • Locked
Let us Pray in Jesus name for all the people who lost their business and homes for no reason other than anger of others. Lets pray for those who destroyed the faith in lord Jesus by their selfish act, let us hope they ask for forgiveness and turn their anger into love. I pray for all in ### in...
Replies
4
Views
57
  • Locked
Praising the Lord's holy name. It's majestic and wonderful. I'm sending praises up to God Almighty because he is worthy to be praised. Thank you Father!
Replies
5
Views
69
  • Locked
Dear brother and sister in Christ, yesterday i have post my request prayer but its not done because the managing has postpone tomorrow so plz pray for me. I beg you plz pray i need peacefully meeting with the managing and those who insult me i need God in our meeting tomorrow because God is...
Replies
4
Views
52
  • Locked
Lord God thank you for another day. We praise, adore, bless, glorify, love You. Please help us all and answer our prayers. Amen
Replies
6
Views
73
  • Locked
I command in Jesus Christ name every single make up company brand in ###, ###, ###, every make up company everywhere to right now quick fast produce the totally very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting transforming best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers BB creams...
Replies
2
Views
68
  • Locked
lord strengthen every part of me in power right now inpower every part of me let your peace rule in my mind thoughts heart soul spirit life always in jesus name heal me permanently from all depression anxiety fear achitation tension irritablness sadness sorrow all bad pmt asthma tight chest all...
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
please pray that ### my friend will fall in love with ### guy she is seeing and they will get married soon in Jesus name
Replies
3
Views
73
  • Locked
lord flood right now every make up brand and company everywhere with the best ever new creamy dewy totallu uplifting totally transforming new foundations tinted mostruisers cosmetics that meets and fits all my needs all my desires totally exeeds all my expectations at great prices that I put on...
Replies
2
Views
68
  • Locked
I command in Jesus' name my fiancé's blessed, protected to enlarge, increase abundantly right now in Jesus' name. I command my financial income to enlarge, increase abundantly right now in Jesus' name.
Replies
3
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom