2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
They miss dad since he left us. Bless them with the touch of your hand the way you know best. Heal our broken hearts.
Replies
8
Views
86
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, I'm sorry if I say that I am really not happy. I am so mean to my boyfriend, I know. He's getting into my nerves. I give him advice, he doesn't listen to me. He doesn't have work for 4 years, he always smokes, drinks with no occasion. I told him to be responsible to his health...
Replies
5
Views
65
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that she might find a job that she will enjoy and having a team she feels comfortable with.
Replies
5
Views
54
  • Locked
Please do pray for ### who gets today the results of the tumor she had. Please pray that it's good news. Also pray for her husband, who today has to introduce what way he will go education wise and if they support him in that financially. He would love to become an instructor. Thanks for your...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
LORD, thank you for all the blessings, for guidance. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Thank You. Today I am claiming my faith, patience, guidance, happiness and perfect health. Please continue to cover me and protect my family. I have been having a problem with thinking negative thoughts lately, please release me from all evil and negativity that's overwhelming me Lord. I am...
Replies
5
Views
83
  • Locked
As I sit here this morning watching the sun rise (sun is not even out because it's raining). Nonetheless I am sitting in the deer blind hoping for a deer to come close enough to shoot. I do not shoot for sport but to put meat on the table. As I sit here I keep thinking about tomorrow being...
Replies
5
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage.
Replies
4
Views
50
  • Locked
Pray a Christian ### would quickly regain control and possession of his property from a delinquent renter. Pray ### would leave very soon without a legal battle.
Replies
5
Views
56
  • Locked
Please pray Romans 15:13 over me during a difficult time. "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Replies
7
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom