Please pray for ### that she might find a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### that she might find a job that she will enjoy and having a team she feels comfortable with.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
Replies
9
Views
179
I pray for you, my family, my star family, friends, my star friends, the nuns, priests, pastors, those in heaven, the congregation, and anyone else I may have missed, including myself. I also pray for my enemies. I ask for the Armor of God to protect us all. In Jesus Christ's mighty name, Amen...
Replies
5
Views
297
Please pray for my Girlfriend ### who might get sent away to an abusive mental hospital. I humbly ask for you to pray and guide her in the right direction. Lord let your will be done please keep her safe and keep her away from danger. Let us be in great communication, It's been very hard on me...
Replies
10
Views
999
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom