Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
I pray for you, my family, my star family, friends, my star friends, the nuns, priests, pastors, those in heaven, the congregation, and anyone else I may have missed, including myself. I also pray for my enemies. I ask for the Armor of God to protect us all. In Jesus Christ's mighty name, Amen...
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...