2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please pray I will in Jesus name be awarded personal independent payment at the high middle rate a lot more than what I am getting on DLA quick fast and easy without having to go for medical in Jesus name my ESA will continue I will never be took of it I will not need to go for medicals in Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
70
  • Locked
I command in Jesus name every make up brand and company everywhere to right now in Jesus name produce the total very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting totally transforming new foundations tinted moisturizers BB creams cosmetics that meets and fits all my needs all my desires...
Replies
3
Views
50
  • Locked
I pray in Jesus' name that ###, my boyfriend, will desire me with all his heart and soul more than anything now, always. I pray in Jesus' name that ### will love, cherish, totally adore me, every part of me more and more every day, show all his love to me abundantly, be mega so so much more...
Replies
2
Views
65
  • Locked
Please God don't abandon me! Lord if I have sinned show me and help me to repent. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
63
  • Locked
my fiancé's are blessed protected enlarge enlarge abundantly right now in Jesus name
Replies
3
Views
53
  • Locked
Lord, please have your Angels be present in the room during the meeting this afternoon. Let the outcome be positive and may this lead to something bigger for my husband. I am asking for your mercy. Please bless him, Lord. ###Amen
Replies
5
Views
57
  • Locked
please please please pray every single time I get my photograph taken that all every picture of me will turn out totally stunning outstanding astonishing I declare in Jesus name that I am incredibly photogenic my face is blessed incredibly beautiful stunning striking getting more beautiful...
Replies
5
Views
62
  • Locked
please pray for healing permanent healing from bad ### tension ### ### stress worry ### ### all fear ### ### sorrow all these things be gone permanently from my body mind right now in Jesus name I speak peace to me whole body mind Lord heal me strengthen me in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Jesus please mend ###'s heart and mind to come back to me. Lord I pray that you give me strength. Please help him realize that he made a mistake to leave me to be with someone else. It's so hard. Please take my fears and anxieties in your hands Lord. Please Lord let me receive good news that he...
Replies
7
Views
77
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm male. But I registered...
Replies
9
Views
210
Back
Top Bottom