Lord, please have your Angels be present in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateLee

Humble Servant of All
Lord, please have your Angels be present in the room during the meeting this afternoon. Let the outcome be positive and may this lead to something bigger for my husband. I am asking for your mercy. Please bless him, Lord. ###Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, as I lay down to sleep tonight, I ask for Your guidance and protection over us. We are watching over our resort ourselves since we can no longer afford a guard, but I trust that You will send Your angels to surround and keep us safe. Father, I humbly ask that You release breakthroughs...
Replies
8
Views
291
I want to first acknowledge that Jesus is my LORD and SAVIOR! I pray for all request here that everyone's needs be met. As for my personal request, both me and my wife have a little ministry here in ###. Two Saturdays a month we street feed and we give out free clothing. I am asking the LORD to...
Replies
10
Views
330
After our daughter finished her entrance exam and checked her answers, she realized she was still a few points short of getting into the top departments. The whole family fell into a state of discouragement. Before the exam, we had been hiding the fact that we had no stable income—we didn’t want...
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom