Lord Jesus, I pray for our two sons to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateLee

Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus, I pray for our two sons to focus more on their studies. Old son has an exam this Friday but I don't see him revising much. Please give both boys wisdom and make them see why they need to study. ###JPAmen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All honour and glory to Jehovah Rapha for healing both of my sons who are in need of a healing mind body soul and finance. The both have serious issues with no lungs colon nerve damage sleeplessness. I don’t like to name and claim these afflictions because I can witness myself to the healing...
Replies
16
Views
257
My name is ### ### ### the God that sees us help me and save my two sons from drug addiction, bad behavior, and bad friends. My first and second son ### ### and ### ### both of them were sent to university and both of them dropped out at the same level, year ###, and joined all manner of bad...
Replies
6
Views
250
I ask for GOD'S mercy's on me and my children and family Lord please favour me maritally, let there be celebration in my family's, El ROI the GOD that see help ### and ### in every area of their life and bless my friends and helpers Lord please I need a shop my own business and my own house...
Replies
11
Views
568
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom