I wish to say to you and to the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I wish to say to you and to the Lord that I have problems with his carnal passions, with wishes of people of the opposite sex and other sexual sins such problems. These sins and problems are very serious, dangerous and can destroy ministries and walking me to the Lord !! Please do pray all together our Lord's to intervene powerfully and radically in these my sins and problems and to donate brilliant victory for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to build me and powerfully established me in this - to be completely curbed, inviolate and intact whatever temptation of this type happen to me.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God Hey Lord Jesus since you going to let bad and wrong happen to me and my relationships with my ### / ### Brothers / Best Friends then just make me disappear and turn to dust and everything on my last prayer in Jesus might fine holy powerful name amen
Replies
6
Views
268
Dear lord I wish to say a prayer for ### and her career. May you bless her abundantly
Replies
6
Views
292
Today I wish to take a walk to clear my head. I’m struggling right now and will walk until I’m exhausted. I’m very discouraged and I ask the Lord in Jesus name for provision and protection. My body has reacted to all of the stress that I’m feeling as a result my eyesight has been affected. As...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom