Please pray regarding my ###, the ### are receding ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

grace77

Humble Servant of All
Please pray regarding my teeth, the gums are receding and I do not want to lose my teeth. I do take care of them so this is a concern for me. Please pray for healing for my gums and teeth. Thank you very much for any prayers. God bless you.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Prayer Request for Healing, Restoration & Provision 🙏 By: ### Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please join me in prayer as I walk through a season of deep healing and rebuilding. Over the past few years, my health has declined — I’ve been struggling with severe exhaustion, body...
Replies
7
Views
270
Please pray regarding a person I believe God is impressing on my mind through dreams and visions. I believe this could be a future significant other.
Replies
7
Views
233
Please pray for my wife and I as our business is changing with the tariffs coming into effect. Please pray for help in determining our course forward. Thank you, God Bless you, ###
Replies
9
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,239
Messages
16,820,454
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom