SEEKING HEALING FROM GOD. I'M CHRONIC HEPATITIS B. PRAY FOR ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugene2014

Disciple of Prayer
SEEKING HEALING FROM GOD. I AM CHRONIC HEPATITIS B.

PRAY FOR ###

MAY GOD BLESS YOU
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was diagnosed with hepatitis B on ### 2024 and the situation has moved to a chronic stage. I pray Jesus Christ shows mercy and restore my health.
Replies
15
Views
583
.pray for healing from hepatitis B positive and gallbladder stone. .prày for proper functioning of digestive system. .pray for the verification of my remitta for national identity number ### and the collection of my passport at ###. .pray for my scholarship from ### to study in ###. .pray for...
Replies
7
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom