Again, I ask for prayer for my Uncle ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortune

Disciple of Prayer
Again, I ask for prayer for my ### who is having breathing troubles. He is ### but has always been very active. He lives in the ### where it is now quite cold.

Help me to pray for his recovery. I earnestly want him to be able to be active until his final days. Thank you all. God is our Maker and our Healer. Let His word come to pass in ###'s life "I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE"
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my uncle ### for his healing and restore his health because he is now undergoing dialysis. We believe in his miracles and in his healing power to heal my uncle. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
179
my little daughter is severely sick again her sickness came back please help me pray in jesus name , God’s mercy i ask for healing thank you so much
Replies
13
Views
51
God help me to take this opportunity to spend my a month vacation in USA in my uncle's house ### and his wife ### in ###, ###. Also for them to accept me and be happy that I'm coming especially his wife. Again for me to work in their firm. ; and let it be that they are looking for workers that...
Replies
6
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom