Father ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsaved45

Prayer Partner
<<<PLEASE PRAY AND AGREE WITH ME>>> Father God we pray a hedge of protection over Two-year-old ###, missing from ###, ###,(He is Autistic & it's been ###) Lord as crews continued to search we pray you guide them. Lord if someone has him let it be known, And please wrap this family in your mighty arms so they feel your Love. THANK YOU FATHER WE LOVE YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY! IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME WE PRAY... AMEN!!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God‘s will to keep my elderly father, healthy. He is currently complaining of ear pain. At ### years old he has multiple medical conditions. I believe I’ve talked him into going to urgent care now. Please pray that it is nothing major. It will be taken care of...
Replies
9
Views
201
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
278
My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom