Father God Please be with me. You are my hope. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God

Please be with me. You are my hope. Please Father God, Please have ### realize that he is taking me for granted and by a change of heart may he stop and treat me better. May he show me the love we once shared. Please come to him in a powerful way my Lord. Hear my cry with this prayer. In you I have faith. With you I can cope. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will remove every dark or hinder Spirit or force that is in me and my relations and our surroundings and area and our relationships. I pray that you will give me and my relations a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and every other...
Replies
9
Views
233
Dear Father God, I pray that you will defeat, kill, and destroy and remove every evil demonic satanic dark force, demonic spirit, and force including Lucifer the Devil from all my and my ### surrounding in and out of our homes in our minds, thoughts, dreams, and every other area and aspect of...
Replies
6
Views
288
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out all the nightmares I had tonight so far about ### controlling or trying to control and meddling against my relationships, including with my cousin ###. I pray that you will never let her do any of that and make...
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom