please pray ### my husband about our marriage. ### needs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lianne hao

Disciple of Prayer
please pray ### my husband about our marriage. ### needs deliance affaires young girl. ### didn't see him about ### years. ### needs holy spirit convection. ### needs to stay out of our marriage. send the warrioring to fight my battle. angels
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Matthew 19:26 says With God, ALL things are POSSIBLE!

I prayed for this. In Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
176
pray for my husband about to start a new business venture but work not yet finished....pray for that. need more money to start.. pls pray we all are tensed. we struggled alot in life... trying to recover. we need a miracle.. i believe Jesus can do miracle. husband name is ###
Replies
7
Views
369
I'm coming before you today Heavenly Father, I wanna give you all the praise and all the glory, I am in a situation that I caused as I repented for it wholeheartedly, I am also lifting my husband up to you Lord as he has a relationship outside of our marriage for 4 years and he feels nothing...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom