Anonymous
Beloved of All
FATHER GOD THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AND ###. I pray me and my whole family will be at peace with one another and with ### no arguing, fighting, disputes of any kind, no tension, no bitterness, no hate, anger, no resentment, no sinfulness of any kind and that it will last from now until forever. That we will be true CHRISTIANS inside and out and please YOU. JESUS get us to heaven let no wrong or evil touch us wash us of all of our sins please give us THE LIVING WATER BAPTISE US WITH FIRE GIVE US A NEW RIGHTEOUS LIFE IN YOU. I am confident in YOU and YOUR WILL please make me more confident in YOU and YOUR WILL AND MAKE THIS LAST FOREVER same for my family and ###. FATHER GOD BLESS all PRAYING FOR ME JESUS FIX MY PRAYERS and me and my family and ### TO MEET FATHER GOD’S WILL THANKYOU AND PRAISE YOU AND MAY ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR GO TO YOU FATHER GOD AND LORD JESUS IN JESUS my LORD AND SAVIOUR AND MASTER’S NAME I humbly PRAY AMEN.
