abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
I command in Jesus name every single make up company brand in ### every one ### every one every make up brand and company everywhere to right now in Jesus name produce the totally very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting totally transforming amazing best ever new foundations tinted ### creams ### creams cosmetics that meets and fits all my needs all my desires totally exceeds all my expectations at ### prices now I command in Jesus name this make up made right now produced right now I command this make up to right now in Jesus name flood every place shelf store make up company everywhere right now in Jesus name Lord please do this for me right now quick powerful fats in Jesus name I declare in Jesus name the make up I desire overtakes me right now my make up enlarged abundantly right now in Jesus name please grant me the best ever make up cosmetics abundantly now in Jesus name.
