2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord I want to thank you for all of your work. The work You have done, are doing and are going to do fixing the things I allowed to get messed up. I come to you in the name of Jesus and ask for traveling mercy and that he gets home sooner than later. I love you Jesus and you deserve all the...
Replies
8
Views
64
  • Locked
Dear LORD JESUS, I humble myself broken before your Throne Of Grace. I am Completely sorry of all of sins, failures, past mistakes, & when I have fallen short. I am not perfect I will admit that. You are the only one Lived A Perfect Life. You Are THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORD !!!! YOU ARE...
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
Please pray to release me from all UnGodly soul ties of my past and present. All my sins of adultery with ###. That I may attain the paths of life.
Replies
8
Views
76
  • Locked
accidently concentrated sulphuric acid fell on my left hand .... please pray for speedy healing and elimination of burning sensation of my hand. pray that I may have no mark of acid burn on my hand.
Replies
13
Views
84
  • Locked
I pray with all my heart for justice from abuse from men, I am still homeless but I feel hope, but still I have been attacked because of my sensitive nature and heart I think, and keeping me from doing anything but survive and be abused by these men who know the shelter I live at. Please pray...
Replies
11
Views
78
  • Locked
hello I am ###, Im not doubting whether God is real or not but I am becoming discouraged and confused on what his will is for me...I'll give you a little background. My parents could not get it together when it came to co-parenting (my father was killed before he got the chance to re-enter into...
Replies
11
Views
192
  • Locked
Feeling very ### need direction
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
Please agree in prayer with me ..it's URGENT REQUEST>Heavenly Father, please bless & be with my daughter ### ### who is addicted to crack & other drugs & alcohol. Lord, I intercede on her behalf to confess her sins before you, and ask that she be forgiven for her sins. By your infinite mercy I...
Replies
7
Views
61
  • Locked
Pray that I am much busier at work, I mainly work from commission. I am worried if it doesn't get better I may not be able to make my finances.
Replies
6
Views
45
  • Locked
שבוע ×•×©×œ×•× ×•×‘×¨×›×” טוב Shalom Chaverim! Toda raba for continuing to intercede on my behalf over Ha-Satan’s snare in my life (2 Timothy 2:24-26). These past few weeks have been somewhat of a struggle but because of your intercessory prayers I have been able to endure...
Replies
5
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom